I L OVE SO MUCH BATTLES IN THE SEA AND NAVAL WAR STRATEGY AND LATINAMERICAN HISTORY YOU PEOPLE HAVE N O IDEA
i AM SORRY I DISAPPEARED I WAS WATCHING THIS HELLA COOL DOCUMENTARY ON THE DEFENSE OF CARTAGENA WHEN ENGLAND TRIED TO CONQUER IT IT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING I ACTUALLY CHEERED EVERYTIME A SHIP SANK ON SCREEN
rexo3o said: don’t worry most of the ppl really like dicks (….. )
are you implying you like dick
dumb oc babbling under the cut
you misspelled your name…..
that is totally incorrect
I have not fallen into a manhole yet
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
God this is so fucked up I want to cry
And somehow DC keeps making sure that men keep thinking that the only right place for a father is out of their children’s lives
which… to be honest I don’t find so bad.
Do you ever start watching a DC animated movie hoping it will not be literally just about fucking Batman and then remember it’s a DC animated movie
Hahahaha one of my stupid psychotic neighbours threw cat poop on my driveway again hahahhaah I hope they get tox and die I honestly hope they do I wish I could really curse people and make sure they died